Top Aluminum extrusion profile Rail Supplier 1523 in Foshan 1523 - YUZHI
How to Produce Aluminum Track Extrusions
Aluminum track extrusions get made by extruding heated aluminum through a specialized T-slot die opening to create interlocking rails and channels along the length:
1. Aluminum billets are heated to approximately 900°F to soften for extruding through a steel die.
2. Hydraulic presses generate pressure up to 18,000 pSI forcing the malleable aluminum into shaped dies.
3. The T-slot die forms continuous lengths of aluminum with an exterior profile matching the die. This includes parallel channels.
4. Central portions remain as symmetrical rails separated by the channels.
5. The extruded aluminum slide tracks can function as modular framing once cut to length and paired with compatible T-nuts and fasteners.
Whether using direct ram extrusion or indirect extrusion, aluminum flows to fill T-slot dies producing lightweight tracks with assembled strength. Different dimensions and mechanical finishes are possible for diverse applications.
What Are Aluminum Track Extrusions?
Aluminum track extrusions are lightweight metal framing systems created through aluminum extruding processes to have an integrated elongated top rail and parallel bottom channels. Key features include:
- Formed from 6061 aluminum alloy for its strength, corrosion resistance, and machinability
- Modular T-shaped cross-section with a protruding central rail between channels
- Channels have slots allowing compatible T-nut fasteners and bolts to slide in for framing connections
- Available in meter lengths or custom-cut pieces to limit waste
- Offered in different size dimensions and mechanical finishes
The continuous T-shaped structure with integrated locking channels makes aluminum extruded tracks useful for rapid framing and assemblies for applications like machine bases, conveyors, robot arms, and aircraft components. They optimize weight versus load capacity compared to welded fabrication.
Why Use Aluminum Track Extrusions?
Aluminum track extrusions provide optimal structures by integrating extrusion and framing advantages:
- Lightweight strength minimizes component weight
- Integrated slide channels simplify connections
- Dimensional accuracy enhances precision
- Corrosion resistant for diverse environments
- Excellent conductivity manages heat effectively
- Cost efficiency of high volume extruding
- Component flexibility enables adjustments
- Anodizing possible for wear protection
- Rapid assembly speeds products to market
- Recyclability benefits environmental goals
The extruded aluminum shape allows lightweight strength while embedded channels create ready-to-use modular framework building blocks. This versatility to balance strength, functionality, and manufacturability makes aluminum track extrusions a go-to solution for framing needs across many industries.
How Do Aluminum Track Extrusions Work?
Aluminum track extrusions function through a high-pressure extrusion process to create integrated rail and channel profiles:
1. Aluminum billets are heated to a softened state around 900°F to flow under pressure through the T slot die.
2. Over 18,000 pSI hydraulic force squeezes the malleable aluminum into conformity with the die interior shape.
3. This forms continuous lengths of aluminum matching the T profile including two channels flanking a central protruding rail.
4. Automated downstream processes straighten and cool the new aluminum tracks before cutting to standardized lengths.
5. Modular T-nut fasteners are then inserted into the channels to enable simple connections.
The combination of strong aluminum alloy, high pressures forcing intimate die contact, and integrated locking channels gives aluminum track extrusions structural capacities exceeding the sum of their parts. Customization of dimensions and finishes optimizes functionality.
People May Ask
In terms of track surfaces, there are three basic types: synthetic, unbound mineral (cinder), and grain.
a sheet of paper, either physical or digital, or a chart, on which information was recorded regarding each project track. A track header often lists the instrumentation (guitar, bass, and vocal) for each track. However, it might also include information on the microphone used, the preamp, the procedure used, the instrument used, and so forth.
The amount of genuine beef and fat in a package of ground beef determines its age. 90% meat and 10% fat are what is purchased when buying ground beef. Ground beef that is purchased as 80/20 has 80% meat and 20% fat.
In a primer on the Pareto principle, Perry Marhall provides the following example: [If you have 1000 customers, 80% of your revenue will come from 200 of them. However, if we now examine the 200 most significant, 80/20 is still valid. 20% of the 200, or 40, will account for 80% of the $200 in business.
If you use a track in a treaded wheel, the traction will be stronger, but the outcome will depend on the terrain. You must select the track if you want a higher ground pressure. The ground pressure is lower and the track is more suited to rough terrain than the wheel.
A common analog music storage format since the late 1950s is the 4-track cartridge. a multitrack 4-track tape used in professional recording studios. The term "4-track tape" is sometimes used to refer to 8-track tape, which has 4 stereo tracks. a railroad with four tracks.
The 400-meter race takes place on a track that is precisely one lap long. Running the entire race in a designated lane while in a tagged position. The winner of the race was declared on time, followed by the runner-up and then the second-place finisher.
The Pareto principle, also referred to as the 80/20 rule, is a phenomena that says that about 20% of causes account for 80% of outcomes.8 Dec. 2022
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESS OF MAKING EXTRUSIONS:intake of 205mm or 255mm (8" or 10") diameter aluminum ingots. The maximum extrusion width is roughly 80% of the ingot diameter, or 240 mm for a 205 mm ingot.
The distance from the extruder to the filament mark may be found by deducting it from 120: 120 mm – (length from extruder to mark) = (actual length extruded)
Aluminum Track Extrusion Products
Iverntech 20-piece L-shaped outside joint board plate with 4 pieces of black corner bracket connector 4040 Series Aluminum Extrusion Profile Standard 8mm Slot M8 T-Nuts + 20 Pieces M8 Screws + 1 Piece Wrench
20 Series T Type T-Slot European Standard Extrusions Profiles Anodized Linear Rail Guide Frame for CNC, Mssoomm 2 Pack 2020 Aluminum Extrusion Profile Length 31.5 inch / 800mm Silver
For use with 3D printers and CNC machines, 4PCS 15.75inch(400mm) T Slot 2020 Aluminum Extrusion Profile, High-Strength European Standard Extruded Aluminum Linear Rail Guide, Anodizing Technology (Black)
Aluminum Extrusion CKM Universal Multi T-Slot T Tracks for Woodworking Versatile Tool Made with Solid Extruded Aluminum Construction Simple Install using 36 in length, 3 in height, and.75 in thickness.
Sandblasted anodized aluminum extrusion T rail track for woodworking, UTOOL 3 Inch Double Cut Profile Universal T Track Intersection Kit with Predrilled Mounting Holes and Wood Screws, 1Pack (Blue)
For 2020 Series Aluminum Extrusion Profile, 210 Pieces 2020 Series T Nuts, M5 T Slot Nuts, T Slot Track Nuts, Hammer Head Fastener Nuts
For 3D printer parts and CNC DIY, QNK 4pcs 300mm(11.8 ) T Slot 2020 Aluminum Extrusion European Standard Anodized Linear Rail is available in black.
2020 Straight Line Connector, T Slot Aluminum Extrusion Connectors with M5 Screws, and 3.9 Inch Joint Line Brackets, Qjaiune, 4 pcs. 2020 Series Aluminum Extrusion Profile with T Slot Fasteners, 6mm
2020 Series Aluminum Profile 3D Printer Frame 2020 Aluminum Extrusion Connector Bracket Set Including 8PCS Joint Plates, 1PC M3 Wrench, 40PCS M5 T-Slot Nuts, and 40PCS M5x8mm Screws
For use with 40 x 40mm series aluminum extrusion profiles, Yeebye 4040 Corner Bracket Plate L Shape 5 Hole 90 Degree Outside Joining Plate with M6x16mm Screws and T-Nuts, 8pcs/Pack (Silver-4040 L Shape)
News & Blog
How to Choose The Right LED Profile for Your Project – YUZHI
As the outer shell of LED fixtures, LED profiles...
These rails are of excellent quality. They appear to be straight and flat. Excellent for my little CNC tasks. The black definitely makes them stand out, and they also have a high-quality polish. I'm pleased with this purchase and would suggest.
I used these to make desk mounts for my HOTAS equipment for my flight simulator. The desk would move before the joystick or throttle does, which allayed my concerns that they wouldn't operate as well as the ones used for commercial mounts. The throttle is fairly heavy because Hotas is the Thrustmaster Warthog stick and pedal. They offer good value for the price. Just be sure to choose hardware that can accommodate the smaller size of these.
Since being received, this aluminum has proven valuable in a variety of ways. It is not only durable but also adaptable to all common T-track accessories. It feels like a sturdy, high-quality product, and I'm looking forward to adding it to my toolkit and using it for a variety of purposes. fantastic wrapping ensured there were no dents to the corners or tracts itself, and it arrived in fantastic condition.